Making the most of Basement/Laundry Spaces
If you have a basement or laundry room, you want to make the most of the space by brightening it up and making sure it’s clean and inviting.
Nobody wants to go into a dark and crowded room to do laundry, so do your best to make it as inviting as possible.
Here are some simple tips:
- Tidy up and organize your basement.
- Discard, donate, or recycle items you can give away.
- Paint unfinished concrete floors to give a cleaner look.
- Clean and polish the washer and dryer.
- Put all detergents, laundry items and irons out of sight.
- Remove any residue that may have accumulated in the laundry sink.
- Place a bright throw rug in front of the washer and dryer cheer up unfinished laundry rooms.